new member

Kendrick hlfs at linux2themax.com
Sat Feb 14 19:19:38 PST 2004

I had noticed through out most of the logs the mentioning of stackgaurd
and libsafe,  I saw back about 1year agao on a page of IBM's a listing
of 4 hardening pgrograms/libs  libsafe and stackgaurd + ibm's solution
and another.  the page listed statistics of how/what they protected and
how fast they ran.  my personal preferance was stackgaurd plus libsafe
but I was cerous about if the others had ben seen and or considered.

also has any one stumbled across this  page?
http://www.phrack.org/phrack/56/p56-0x05  may be intesting reading about
how to undo stackgaurd.

Im bulding lfs 5 on a dual proliant w raid.  If any one needs me to run
some of the audits and or test code on a smp machine, just give me a note.

I have a fair amount of experiance w lfs, minimal programing and great
intrest in secure linux.  I am happy to do legg work for this project
while im getting my programing up to scratch ;)

Kendrick