Iptables initialization

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 07:57:26 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 10:52:22AM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> My pentium 90mhz, 32mb ram, can upload at about 600kbps, and route at the same
> speed. My 486dx4/100, 48mb ram, tops out around 300kbps.

Must be nice having that kind of connection. I'm jealous. ;)

--
Archaic

[W]hat country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time that [the] people preserve the spirit of resistance?
Let them take arms...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to
time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Col. William S. Smith, 1787