Iptables initialization

R.Quenett qcal at quen.net
Fri Feb 13 10:55:03 PST 2004

on Friday, February 13, 2004 at 12:08 Bill's LFS Login wrote:

"  My particular interest ATM is deciding if I can use my DX2/66 as a
"  gateway (not a lot of services to be exposed from behind the firewall)
"  and firewall, or if I should used the AMD 5x86 100MHz, or separate the

That's what I'm using now, for both (on dialup, tho).

http://www.quen.net

"Fix reason firmly in her seat and call to her tribunal every fact,
every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God;
because, if there is one, he must more approve of the homage of
reason, than that of blindfolded fear."  --Thomas Jefferson