Iptables initialization

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Feb 12 21:30:28 PST 2004

> Mind you, what folks should be thinking about is a generic method (i.e.,
> a best practice) for implementing firewalling rulesets, not a list of
> specific firewall rules that people should use.

I may have an interesting framework for you, but indeed it does
everything on a per-interface basis (and quite manageably).
Expands quite nicely too for adding extra interfaces/networks.

Too hard to describe but I could send you an example off list,
(hey, I gotta make a living somehow ;-) I'm not giving everything
 away ;-) )

[R]