Issues with LFS glibc-2.3.3 tarball

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 19:04:18 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:45:03PM +1100, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> Honestly, most issues appear to be non-x86, so you should generally
> be OK, patch applies against head, but I'm using 20040210-2200.

Okay. I'm pulling that snapshot right now.

> Give me a bit to get the interim patch out...

No problem. I'm on 33.6 and pulling glibc. :(

--
Archaic

The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any
member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to
others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient
warrant.

- John Stuart Mill, "On Liberty", 1859