winter.txt update - testers needed

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 16:47:22 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:26:36PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:

>  Forget my complaint, 2.3.2 has the same error, I just failed to find it
> before.

Ryan is working on a post detailing what he's found out about glibc.
With any luck, we can all (HLFS, LFS, LFS-hackers) can all use the same
version, albeit with a patch for the relocation stuff we need here.
Makes things much simpler. Especially for people who like to test more
than just one book at a time.

> Ken with egg on his face

Well then wipe it off! ;)

--
Archaic

The difference between death and taxes is death doesn't get worse every
time Congress meets

- Will Rogers