winter.txt update - testers needed

Robert Connolly cendres at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 9 08:15:51 PST 2004

On February 9, 2004 10:37 am, Ken Moffat wrote:
>  Any particular time on 20040128 ?  If there isn't, glibc ch5 on ppc
> fails `make check' in cbuild/localedata/tst-fmon.out with the standard
> and informative Error 1 (i.e. standard LFS-5.1 build, no security
> changes)  Also, isn't this really the start of 2.3.4 ?

I want the last changes to relro. I have a copy of the standalone relro patch
from the 27th if needed. What date and time is best for ppc? If worse comes
to worse, I can leave relro for another release. Noelfrelocs does a better
job anyway. That also leaves fpie, which is broken in 20031201. I haven't
tested anything from around the 16th so I don't know if it world work. The
last note about configure.in or fpie in Changelog is on 20031130, which might
have been what broke it in 20031201, and later fixed.