pie-ssp working group

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 04:17:08 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 03:52:03AM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> I still need to test the my new pie patch by building a base with it but I
> expect good results. And it will only work on x86. Porting it to other
> platforms should not be a problem with a bit of testing.

Are redhat, adamantix, and gentoo working on any other arches? Perhaps,
when the time comes we can cobble some of their patches together. I
don't have anything to test, though, so we would need to get some people
to volunteer. I'm current looking at the x86_64, so if I can scrape a
few extra dollars up, hopefully by summer I will have one... *drool*

--
Archaic

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of
himself.  Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?

- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address