winter.txt update - testers needed

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 02:58:11 PST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:17:28PM -0500, Robert Connolly wrote:

> pivot_root doesn't seem to like fpie. I dont think its too serious, a patch
> might fix it.

This might have repercussions if someone tries to build a boot CD with
HLFS. Which leasts me to ponder.... will the toolchain be able to
rebuild its self?

--
Archaic

"Are we to understand," asked the judge, "that you hold your own
interests above the interests of the public?" "I hold that such a
question can never arise except in a society of cannibals."

- Ayn Rand