et_dyn -fpie

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 12:29:05 PST 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 05:26:27PM +1100, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> We may have to take a look at what has been committed into glibc cvs in the
> last week or so.
>
> We may want to check when they started putting the new symbols into cvs and
> take a version from the day previous, quite a few fixes were put into glibc
> after the version in version.h was upped to 2.3.3 .

I'm thinking we need to go the other way, like grabbing something from
mid or late December, or even a bit later. The glibc team seems
lackadaisical about which date one way or the other.

And when I said "we", I meant LFS as well as HLFS.

--
Archaic

What, then, is law [government]? It is the collective organization of
the individual right to lawful defense."

- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law"