SELinux and Security Updates Qusetions

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 23 14:22:15 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 12:53:53PM -0500, Justin Friel wrote:

> Thanks, if any of the notes I've been taking would be helpful getting it
> going I'd be glad to share my experiences.

Pass 'em on.

> One other thing I was hoping to hear from the list was a good
> centralized place to read about new security risks and or find patches.
> Where do you go for that sort of stuff?

There are multiple places. I'll list a few:

Websites:

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/
http://www.cert.org/
http://www.sans.org/
http://lwn.net/
http://www.securityfocus.com/
http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/

Mailing Lists:

vulnwatch at vulnwatch.org
vuln-dev.list-id.securityfocus.com
security-bulletins.us-cert.gov
technical-alerts.us-cert.gov
bugtraq at securityfocus.com

--
Archaic

definition, not smart enough to debug it."