QLFS project announcement

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 22 21:12:06 PDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 09:39:55PM -0600, J. Scott Edwards wrote:

> I must be doing something wrong.  I have yet to successfully build hlfs
> and now I can't build this QLFS either.  I always get to the same spot
> too.  I have never gotten past glibc in ch6.

This is the wrong place for support of QLFS. Ask the maintainer of it.
As far as HLFS, I'm hoping we can start ramping up on a new toolchain
shortly after LFS-6 is released. It will be used for LFS-5.2 which will
be the basis for the updated HLFS. Time is not a luxury we have, though.
:(

--
Archaic

definition, not smart enough to debug it."

- Brian Kernighan