QLFS project announcement

Qed qed at polacy.us
Sat Aug 14 02:34:14 PDT 2004

Hello.

I would like to announce qlfs project site, containing the hint
describing my work on hlfs like linux system.
It is close to lfs-cvs rather than stable book, so some of you may be
disappointed. I suspended my work on selinux
due to many problems and very little time to resolve them. Current
version contains linux-2.6.5 with grsecutity,
glibc-20040701, gcc-3.4.1, binutils-2.15.91.0.1 and all the patches
needed for ssp and pie.

I am currently testing the system I finished compiling a few weeks ago.
It seems to work fine so far. I would be glad
if someone is interested in testing it, helping me to correct some
problems and mistakes or give some ideas.
If you want to have a try take a look at:

http://qed.polychrome.pl/qlfs_hint-en.html

greetings,

qed