Glibc-2.3.3 Ch. 6 make check errors - math & dlfcn

Peter Smith hlfs at deeptrauma.net
Mon Aug 9 04:36:40 PDT 2004

I'm also using a LFS 5.0 as my build platform with a PIII (Coppermine)
866Mhz, but I dont get these errors on a normal LFS 5.1.1 build.

As I said, when I originally saw it, I ignored them and continued compiling
but I find it odd that I don't normally get these errors and also have
different hardware (at least cpu) from Jan Mattila who is also running into
the same issues.