Glibc-2.3.3 Ch. 6 make check errors - math & dlfcn

Peter Smith hlfs at deeptrauma.net
Mon Aug 9 03:25:42 PDT 2004

HLFS Maintainers,

Ok, I did use all the right packages as defined by the CVS book, but I still
get these same errors.
I did originally ignore these and continue trying to compile the rest of the
book which up to the end of Chapter 6 has gone without a hitch.

I have not yet booted from the system as I'm trying to get the nALFS profile
(based on the LFS 5.1.1) that I am working on to complete without any
errors.

Any thoughts on why the tests are failing for obviously multiple people?

Peter