Glibc-2.3.3 Ch. 6 make check errors - math & dlfcn

Jan Mattila jan.mattila at helsinki.fi
Sun Aug 8 15:05:17 PDT 2004

Quoting ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net:

> This is an rtfm.

This is my personal stfw. I found the lfs package from
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/lfs/lfs-packages/5.1.1/glibc-2.3.3-lfs-5.1.tar.bz2
with a simple google.

Maybe the above address could be added to the list at
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/downloads/cvs/hlfs-book-cvs-html-2004-06-07/chapter04/packages.html

Thank you ken_i_m for quoting the MD5 digest (which the same
googling revealed from (sic) the LFS-museum). Perhaps also
the MD5 digest could be added next to the list of download
sites at the above address?

My apologies to everyone on the list for spamming and for
looking like an amateur since I seem to spawn a new thread
every time I try to continue the one thread I started.

Live and learn.
--

 Jan Mattila <jan.mattila at helsinki.fi>

 "Finland, Finland, Finland, Finland has it all."
                             - Michael Palin