selinux vs grsecurity

Laurens Blankers lblankers at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 6 14:02:25 PDT 2004

Archaic wrote:
> I personally always leaned away from SELinux due to it not being very
> open to development and having an interesting licensor (i.e. the NSA).

I know what you mean, a project being developed by "No Such Agency" is
different from any other open-source project.

However SELinux seems to provide a more powerful solution then either
grsecurity or RSBAC and Redhat (through Fedora) is support it and
developing policies for common programs.

So I think I am going to try SELinux. You said Robert has done some work
on it? Are their some notes or drafts I could look at?

Sincerly,

Laurens