selinux vs grsecurity

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 6 07:09:27 PDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 12:12:45PM +0200, Laurens Blankers wrote:

> I was hoping someone had looked at the 2 (or 3) and made a comparison on
> how well they fit in with (H)LFS. But if noone did that yet I will see
> if I can find the differences and post them back to this list.

I personally always leaned away from SELinux due to it not being very
open to development and having an interesting licensor (i.e. the NSA).

--
Archaic

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of
himself.  Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?

- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address