new ssp patch sysctl-erandom (was Re: book)

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 20 15:25:46 PDT 2004

All my initial testing of the new sysctl-erandom interface are good. It works.
I left a few loose ends in the book, I want to get blowfish passwords in, and
after I plan to integrate sysctl-erandom into mkstemp (lfs-utils). Anyone
know where else this can be used? Aswell, I want sysctl interfaces for
urandom and random so crypto can use this facility too.

Btw, I started working again last week, thats why I've been getting less done
here. No worries, I'm still doing what I can each day.