How do i build the toolchain whithout ssp from a host with ssp?

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 16 16:25:06 PDT 2004

On April 16, 2004 07:19 pm, Robert Connolly wrote:
> > I start to think that my system cant build a new system without
> > propolice.
>
> You can also try without the -static.

... and/or, add the propolice patch (not propolice_only), or the current
gcc-ssp patch (without sspspecs), to gcc pass 1. That will resolve the
symbols, no cflags should be needed, and the new gcc will have propolice, but
won't be using it by default. Then gcc pass 2 should be able to escape it
without the ssp patch.