book

Kendrick kendrick at linux2themax.com
Fri Apr 9 22:24:27 PDT 2004

Robert Connolly wrote:

>Updated again :)
>http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~robert/hlfs/downloads/cvs/

just a question how will things from blfs be addressed? hints or
somthing  ie how to properly secure a mailserver with av/spamassasn
etc?  and/or the ideas behind what needs secureing on a mail server may
also go with apache and the sql server.  I know there atleast was a bad
bug in mod_ssl?  that allowed root duno if it affects v2 or any thing of
that nature but  due to that bug being in 1.3? i mention it for that
reason?  I was cerous since it is probably beyond the hlfs book will it
be addressed some how or left totaly to the user to find.