Binutils

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 5 17:43:52 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 09:55:51PM +0100, Adrian Fisher wrote:

> I am sorry if this is off-topic but I have applied to join the standard
> LFS mailing list andhave not yet heard from it so I decided topost it here.

Why would that make it right to post here? This has nothing to do with
us. If you are in a big hurry, post to lfs-support anyway and read the
web archives to see the replies. The archives are generated in
real-time.

--
Archaic

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression: for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent
that will reach unto himself.

- Thomas Paine