Report for latest propolice patch.

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Wed Dec 31 07:42:37 PST 2003

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, ashes wrote:

> Hello, I upgraded to the latest propolice patch from Dec 24th. I guessed the
> addition was for support for gentoo's glibc. I have new errors I would like
> to report.
><snip>

> Happy new year :)

Happy new year to you too!

As to your post, I *think* your post should got to one of the support
lists. IIRC, support questions for hints all go to support lists or the
maintainer directly.

Anyway, I know this list is for development of a new HLFS product and I
suspect folks don't want to deal with support here *yet*.

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet