Preface

Spencer Collyer spencer at lasermount.uklinux.net
Wed Dec 31 01:51:34 PST 2003

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:23:29 -0500, ashes wrote:
> ----
> Forward:
> Having thousands of computer system security articles available, this
> book is designed to consolidate main security issues facing both users
> and administrators.

This first sentence just looks clumsy to me. How about:

-----
With thousands of computer system security articles available, the
amount of information can be overwhelming. This book is designed to
consolidate this information into one source, to make it easier to
understand the main security issues facing both users and administrators
-----

--
<<< Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines >>>
9:47am up 19 days 16:09, 11 users, load average: 0.07, 0.40, 0.69