Preface

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 15:58:33 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 11:18:37AM -0500, Archaic wrote:

> I want to expand on the "who" and "who not" leaving in the details
> you've noted. However, emphasis needs to be placed on the fact that
> programming knowledge is _not_ required. I will write something up
> tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Well, I'm stuck out of town. I won't be back until tomorrow evening and
the library I'm logging in from has pretty tight restrictions on how
much time I can spend on the computer. I'm not complaining, though, it's
nice to be able to just walk in and use a computer for free. :)

--
Archaic

Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made
to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are
men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They
promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.

- Daniel Webster