Welcome!

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 08:28:18 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 11:25:01AM -0500, Todd Pillars wrote:

> Any chance of adding the list name to the subject line of the list emails?
> My Spam filter is having a hard time with all the LFS lists and unknown
> email addresses. It would also help to keep the LFS mail seperate.

Sort on this line:

In procmail I do this:

:0:

--
Archaic

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of
freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to
consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

- John F. Kennedy