Woohoo!

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 07:50:09 PST 2003

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 09:29:32AM -0600, DJ Lucas wrote:

> Alright...list is up!  Let's see it put to good use.  Lots of ideas have
> been thrown down over the last couple of weeks.  Would somebody like to
> provide a quick summary of the previous discussions, that could serve as
> a basis for an official first draft roadmap?

I don't know about quick. There is a lot in the 'ol archives to sift
through. I don't want to miss any good ideas. I'll be back later tonight
to peruse my archives and will having something written up promptly.

--
Archaic

A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from
you.

- Ramsey Clark