[elinks-users] Scalable Icons for elinks

Aras Ergus arasergus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:57:37 PST 2011

Hello,

I have created some SVG icons for elinks as a Google Code-In task [0]. They
are based on icons in contrib/LinksOS2Icon.zip archive in elinks source, and
there are some icons in Tango [1] style as well.

The icons in the archive are small bitmap graphics, I have thought that some
stylish scalable icons would be cool. The lack of scalable icons was
indicated in Debian bug #394184 [2] too.

I'm sending this email to users list to get the opinion of elinks users, and
I'm attaching the icons. Maybe developers are interested in implementing one
of these icons if the icons are good enough.

Regards,
Aras Ergus

[0] -
http://socghop.appspot.com/gci/task/show/google/gci2010/debian/t128985953335