[blfs-support] Comment/Question/Flame on "probably the most used admin tool", 'find'

alex lupu alupu01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:44:38 PST 2013

Hi Alexandar:

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Aleksandar Kuktin <akuktin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can [replicate the "Oops" after all].

Guess the clock change was on 2013-10-27th where I am.

> That's one of the problems I have with Dan's suggestion (_instinctively_.
 As I said,
 I haven't give it any thought at all):
1.  I don't know what happens if a select a range that spans over more than
one
time change.
2.  I don't know what happens if the range starts in one time (say, in your
case, before
2013-10-27) and ends in another time (say, 2013-11-02).
3.  etc.
My head is spinning with some other things at the moment but I feel the
whole shebang
is worth a deeper look and/or solution.

Thanks,
-- Alex