[blfs-support] at-spi2-core-2.10.1 build fails

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Sun Nov 3 23:00:28 PST 2013

On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 14:39 -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> This must be related to gobject-introspection. Is it installed?

It's definitely installed, because that's precisely the thing failing...
the invocation of /usr/local/bin/g-ir-scanner.

A quick look at the code appearing in the stack trace:

https://github.com/GNOME/gobject-introspection/blob/master/giscanner/sourcescanner.py

...suggests that it's attempting to run the C compiler to do some kind
of pre-processing task on some file. Looks to me like it tries to invoke
the command "cc", which we normally symlink to "gcc" - possibly the link
is missing?

Simon.