[blfs-support] at-spi2-core-2.10.1 build fails

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Nov 3 09:39:31 PST 2013

Em 03-11-2013 13:58, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> John Frankish wrote:
>> Ref: Beyond Linux(r) From Scratch - Version 2013-11-01, at-spi2-core-2.10.1:
>>
>> The build fails with
>>
>> CC       libatspi_la-atspi-value.lo
>> CCLD     libatspi.la
>> GISCAN   Atspi-2.0.gir
>
>> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
>> Is there a way to force make to provide more details as to what might be missing?
>
> Try using 'make V=1' for more verbose output.
>
>    -- Bruce

I may be wrong, I am writing this from old memories when I had similar
problems again and again.

This must be related to gobject-introspection. Is it installed?
Depending on the order when it was installed, other package(s) needs to
be reinstalled (unfortunately, I failed to remember which one(s)). if
somebody remembers, please help us. i think it might be just gtk+ that
needs to be rebuilt. Or atk, too?

I never tried this solution, but there a switch that can be used in
configure: --enable-introspection=no or perhaps just
--disable-introspection. But it depends on how it is going to be used
and perhaps if other applications have been built with gir support.

Anyway, I thought writing this, so Jonh can try or if someone else knows
exactly the answers, I will keep the reply in a special place to never
forget again..

--
[]s,
Fernando