[blfs-support] advice on razorQT

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Nov 26 06:14:52 PST 2012

Greetings,

though razorQT  is not yet a blfs package I installed it on a cblfs setup.   I
have fluxbox and openbox but no other desktop program.  I have slim as login
manager.   I found these problems:-

--I   can get  the only two things  from Graphics and Office entry of the
popup menu to  execute   BUT:-

--When  I unlock the desktop    the  icons representations become huge
rectangles and then open to a single level   in the root filesystem only.
When the desktop is locked they do not open.

--I cannot get things such as a xterm on the desktop nor panel.

Advice from anyone  on list who has tried razorQt/slim   would be appreciated.

sincerely

luxInteg