[blfs-support] bootscreen for blfs

James Pinto james.pinto at phoenixfusion.in
Sun Nov 18 00:37:55 PST 2012

Hi

Is there any way I can set a boot screen for my blfs system.

Im creating the system for a novice user and dont want to scare him with
the boot screen with all those commands and code showing.

Im a web designer as well and was wondering once I have the boot screen up
I wanted to change it to some animation or gif I could creating of my own
company...

Ive seem some pretty outdated posts about boot screens and I dont want to
risk following those guides as they could destroy my current system. I have
installed blfs using the blfs Version 2012-07-10 book

--
James Earnest Pinto
Director/CEO