[blfs-support] touchpad mouse lag problem

James Pinto james.pinto at phoenixfusion.in
Tue Nov 13 19:08:35 PST 2012

Hi

I noticed an occasional lag in the touchpad mouse, this happens sometimes
but quite often. I have the synaptics package installed. I even have  the
lenovo drivers enabled in the kernel as my laptop is a lenovo, but these
drivers were for the extra buttons which are now working fine. I notice
this lag only on the blfs system (i have ubuntu and windows 7 too) and only
using the touchpad using a usb mouse works perfectly. I even tried changing
the sensitivity in the mouse and touchpad settings, but I still have the
occasionaly stuck mouse.

--
James Earnest Pinto
Director/CEO