[blfs-support] Latest news in GNOME world

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Tue Nov 13 16:39:24 PST 2012

On Tuesday 13 November 2012 23:32:03 Baho Utot wrote:
> I intend to build Xfce and KDE4 so I have a little ways to go.  I will
> most likely end up using Xfce with some of KDE4 apps,

As a hint,  for best results  (more features etc ) when you build kde4.9.3 it
is worth (for each kde package) looking at  the 'findXXX.cmake modules/files
in the  'cmake'   directory (if there is one)  before  beginning the build.
And ideally  install these  (and their  dependencies) beforehand.

########
this email  title is  'Latest news in GNOME world'
I kind of feel I am an intruder as
I have only used KDE from the days of kde2,/qt2,   kfm et al.