[blfs-support] Latest news in GNOME world

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Nov 12 02:20:59 PST 2012

--- Em seg, 12/11/12, Simon Geard escreveu:

> De: Simon Geard
> Assunto: Re: [blfs-support] Latest news in GNOME world
> Para: blfs-support
> Data: Segunda-feira, 12 de Novembro de 2012, 4:10

I do not use Gnome, prefer LXDE, but have it in a VM with OpenSUSE and
behind Unity, in Ubuntu.

First, I disliked Gnome 3, but after a while, I got used to it, although
preferring Gnome2. And I have gotten used to Unity, too. One thing I think
their menus are clumsy with mouse, but not worse than KDE, with keyboard,
due to the find facility.

[]s,
Fernando