[blfs-support] xorg7.7 openbox xinitrc

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:17:03 PST 2012

>On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:52:42 -0500
>alex lupu <alupu01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> but that is pure fiction invented and spread by malicious (and
> envious) M$ hacks and fan-boys purporting that Linx users "undergo"
> at times the so-called BSD (under certain - unspecified -
> circumstances) where the screen would freeze (go black) and a user's
> alternatives would be to die (as Baho would put it and Widnow$
> mercenaries would like us to do) or
>  switch the friggin' machine off and back on and then go through a
> lengthy, annoying and unnecessary file systems check before fully up.

Funny, a few months back, my system HDD (the one with the root
directory and /usr directory) died while the system was in operation.
You know how I noticed? Barely did at first, since all existing
programs which were already in memory just kept running (even the music
kept playing). It was only when I tried to run a new process that I
noticed something was... "odd".

--
   Fourth law of programming:
   Anything that can go wrong wi