[blfs-support] Guidance On BLFS Package Dependencies

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:15:52 PST 2012

Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> [...]

Not always, although it is generally 6 terminals.  The number is defined
in /etc/inittab where the numbers of terminals equals the number of
agetty lines.  The 7th 'terminal' is the xorg screen, but that is just
the first tty available.  For instance, if the number of agetty
instances in /etc/inittab is 4, then the xorg terminal is 5.

   -- Bruce