[blfs-support] xorg7.7 openbox xinitrc

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:42:12 PST 2012

>On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 13:29:09 -0500
>Baho Utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> So you are saying if my screen turns blue I will die?

LOL, no.

When Windows' kernel panics, it turns the screen blue and displays an
error message. At that point, the only thing a user can do is reboot.
Thus, the screen signifies the "death" of the computer (or the death of
the software instance currently running on it, for a more pedantic
answer).

Windows users consider BSDs, that is kernel panics, a normal occurence
in a production system meant for end-users as well as mission-critical
uses such as an OS for SCADA systems.

--
   Fourth law of programming:
   Anything that can go wrong wi