[blfs-support] Guidance On BLFS Package Dependencies

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 9 11:29:15 PST 2012

--- Em sex, 9/11/12, Feuerbacher, Alan escreveu:

> De: Feuerbacher, Alan
> Assunto: [blfs-support] Guidance On BLFS Package Dependencies
> Para: blfs-support
> Data: Sexta-feira, 9 de Novembro de 2012, 15:26
> Hi,

> "Installing a text mode web browser, such as Lynx, you can
> easily view the BLFS book in one virtual terminal, while
> building packages in another."
>
> This assumes that you've installed a terminal program of
> some sort.

You have default of seven terminals, using Alt-Fi (i = 1, 2, ..., 7), without any extra install. I think Ken have already written that when helping you. But most people prefer to chroot in or ssh, so that you are in your usual desktop (Fedora ou Debian?) and copy and paste from a graphical web browser, e.g., FireFox. In this case, the text browser is not necessary.

[]s,
Fernando