[blfs-support] xorg7.7 openbox xinitrc

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:07:19 PST 2012

>On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:56:49 -0500
>Baho Utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
> On 11/09/2012 12:08 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > It should be 4.2 years.
> >
> >     -- Bruce
> >

> I would have had a greater uptime but without electric power for a
> week some thing had to give.
> I just could not keep peddling as my age was starting to show.

Right. So a competition seems to be developing.

For the record, my own best time was about a week or so. And I normally
don't do that, but I was having problems with hardware then - the
backlight for the screen was having problems turning on so I had to
keep it lit at all times.

--
   Fourth law of programming:
   Anything that can go wrong wi