[blfs-support] gnome not working

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Thu Nov 1 15:09:59 PDT 2012

Dana 1.11.2012 21:18, zhongcai zhou je napisao:
> I did compile and install  AccountsService-0.6.25. I found
> accounts-daemon did not run automatically.
> So I started it manually with accounts-daemon command. But it did not
> help and produced the same error.

Please do not top post.

D-Bus services are not meant to be started manually. From what I see,
AccountsService was built without Gobject Introspection support, or at
least Gobject Introspection files were not installed in
/usr/lib/girepository-1.0

Check if necesary file is there
(/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/AccountsService.typelib) or something else
related to AccountsService.

If it's not present, rebuild AccountsService.