[blfs-support] Soprano-2.7.4 can't use redland storage backend

Michael Uleysky uleysky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:47:56 PST 2012

Then I try to compile new soprano-2.7.4, I get these lines from cmake:
-- Found Redland storage: /usr/lib64/redland/librdf_storage_sqlite.so
-- Args: /usr/lib64/redland/librdf_storage_sqlite.so
-- Segmentation fault
-- Redland with broken NEEDED section detected, disabling
-- Could NOT find Redland  (missing:  _REDLAND_VERSION_OK)

And as result:
-- Soprano Components that will NOT be built:
   * Redland storage backend (missing librdf/redland - http://librdf.org)

I have redland-1.0.15 installed. As I understand the problem is a
segmentation fault then test program call dlopen on
/usr/lib64/redland/librdf_storage_sqlite.so. But I don't understand
how to solve this problem.