[blfs-support] Make 3.82 Dev86src triple bug fixes patch

jasonpsage at jegas.com jasonpsage at jegas.com
Fri Feb 17 09:25:45 PST 2012

>No kidding. Relying on tabs was 'less than thoughtful'. If you can't
>tell a tab from a string of spaces by just looking at it, it's a
>mistake. I wish the tab key would be banned from the keyboard. Tabs in
>program code suck too.
>
> -- Bruce

I Agree with tabs being a charater... however I like the Key - I just
think it should insert spaces,
configurable. I wouldn't want to lose the key from my keyboard though -
I use it to format (with spaces)
rather than slamming spacebar - its faster.

Tabs in source files drive me crazy: Convert Tabs To Spaces is my
MUST-HAVE setting for all editors :)

--Jason