[blfs-support] Xorg

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Feb 12 06:57:52 PST 2012

Hi,

I have been able to run Xorg in LFS SVN-20111210, using /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d instead of /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

For the first time the server successfully run in my first attempt, at about Feb 10 22:50 BRT!!!

I had delayed it for some time, until I decided to create the xorg.conf.d files, as did not know how to name them and how to adapt from xorg.conf. One line in "Xorg-7.6-2 Testing and Configuration" with comparison of deprecated xorg.conf and how to make the adaptation could help., or may be I have missed it.

[]s,
Fernando