[blfs-support] Compiling KDE4 some comments

wim meest wim.meest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:13:39 PST 2012

Alright my first message if I have the wrong list, I'm sorry and I'm a
really big fan of LFS (for years) keep up the good work.

------------------
on page:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/kde4/pre-install-config.html

several packages configured by python have the commandline
python ./configure
it must be:
python configure.py
-----------------------
libatasmart:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/libatasmart.html
the web site doesn't work anymore:
http://0pointer.de/public/libatasmart-0.17.tar.gz
I downloaded it from:
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/svn/l/libatasmart-0.17.tar.gz

pyQT4
Compile it python ./configure
doesn't work for me (script uses qtmake form qt3), I did this:
python configure.py -q /usr/local/qt4/bin/qmake
(could be my problem all my dirs are a bit screwed compared to FHS).