Weird issue with Texlive 2010

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 20:57:57 PDT 2010

When I try to convert a Texinfo document into a DVI/PS file or an PDF
file, texi2dvi complains that texinfo.tex is broken, despite it being
it in the texmf dir. I've tried everything, including using the 4.13a
version over the Texlive version, and it still fails. I'm out of ideas
for this, can anyone help me here?

(Also notable, Texlive overwrites /usr/bin/man. So it's somewhat broken.)

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.