html5tube in epiphany

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:14:43 PDT 2010

On my "clean" machine (the one without flash) I've now built the 2.30
versions of the parts of gnome that I use.  Still got to do it again
with what I think will be the correct build order (introspection
screwed up my old order), but in the meantime I've got html5tube
playing youtube (I was already signed to the html5 "test" on this
machine, but had got nowhere with chromium).

For me, this makes the pain of this build worthwhile.  BUT, I have no
controls when the video plays.  Is that normal in epiphany-2.30, or
have I missed something ?  I'm particularly missing the pause button,
and a display of the elapsed time.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"