URGENT help!!

Alex Santamaria alxs_ws at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:38:27 PDT 2010

Hi everybody I'm from Ecuador, I'm a LFS and BLFS' fan, so My friend and I built our own Linux distro based on LFS and BLFS
We finished this work with genome and all our favorite and necesary packages, but we have a big problem, We want to burn an installer of our distribution based on LFS and BLFS,
to install it in other computers or at least a live CD version of our distro.

We couldn't find help about this please help us because its very important now.
It's possible to do it?
Where can we find a guide to do it?

We used as guide lfs 6.3 and blfs 6.3.

Alexander