libmng-1.0.10

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:14:48 PDT 2010

On 3 June 2010 20:11, Trent Shea <trentshea at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up. So far I've only run into trouble with libmng and cvs
> (which I haven't investigated.) I believe both packages have not had a release
> in the last 2-3 years.

 I got this patch from fedora.  I'd forgotten about cvs - only built it the
once, for development grep.  I can't remember the details.  Ah, fedora
have it as needed for x86_64 (rhbz#449424) but I don't recall any more
about it beyond 'conflicting types for getline'.

 Probably down to a glibc update, which is why I haven't rushed to put it
in -patches (-dev is still targetting 6.5, where x86_64 isn't necessarily
supported).

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"